Emergency Treatment Authorization
In the unlikely event your pet develops a medical problem, all efforts will be made to contact you immediately. If your pet is experiencing a life-threatening emergency and we are unable to reach you, we will proceed with treatment. If your pet develops a non-life threatening medical concern (diarrhea, vomiting, etc) and we are unable to reach you within 12 hours, we will begin medical treatment. In either scenario, if we are unable to reach you, TimberstoneVet is authorized to begin treatment and you are responsible for costs associated with treatment.
Outside Boarding Yard Policies (Dogs only)
All dogs are walked on a leash while in the outdoor boarding yard. Our boarding fence is 6 foot high with inward angled arms covered in vinyl coated chain link to discourage fence jumping. You may authorize us to play with your dog off-leash in our outdoor boarding yard if you feel comfortable. All dogs will be directly supervised. If authorized to be off-leash, you assume all liabilities and responsibilities for this action. You are welcome to view our outdoor boarding yard prior to making this decision.
• Pets that are difficult to handle, aggressive, or have separation anxiety, etc. may incur additional charges due to extra time our staff spends caring for your pet.
• Although TimberstoneVet is staffed 24/7 for pet care needs, drop off & pickups are limited to business hours. Please Note – we are closed daily from 1 pm to 2 pm. Sunday night pick up can be accommodated from 8 pm to 9 pm if scheduled in advance. TimberstoneVet is closed on all major holidays with no available drop-off or pick up. After-hours access to the building is not permitted
• If my pet is not picked up by the closing times published above, I fully understand TimberstoneVet will board my pet overnight at my expense.
• I hereby release TimberstoneVet and its employees from any and all liabilities, financial and otherwise, for injuries to myself, my pet, or any other property of mine which arise in any way from services and/or products provided by TimberstoneVet.
• I agree to assume all liabilities and responsibilities, financial and otherwise, for the behavior and health of my pet, including injury to another pet or treatments when multiple pets are authorized to have access to an adjoining kennel.
• All pets are required to be vaccinated; however, it is possible for your pet to become ill even if vaccinated. You release TimberstoneVet of responsibility for any illness including but not limited to Respiratory illness and diarrhea.
• I agree to pay all costs and charges for special services requested, boarding charges, and all veterinary costs for the pet during the time your pet is in the care of TimberstoneVet.
• Throughout your pet’s stay with us potty breaks, feeding, and interaction with staff are included in your boarding price.
Abandoned Pet Policy
If your pet is not picked up at the agreed upon date, we will attempt to contact you by telephone and/or in writing using the information that you have provided. After a 72 hour period, your pet will be deemed abandoned and handled per Lucas County requirements. You understand that you may lose ownership of your pet under these circumstances. If you fail to pick-up your pet for any reason. YOU RELEASE TIMBERSTONEVET FROM ALL FURTHER LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PET. You shall remain liable to us for all unpaid charges.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I am the legal owner of the pet listed and have read TimberstoneVet’s liability agreement in its entirety and agree to the terms. I understand all the above information and understand that all services provided must be paid in full at the time of pick-up, including any medical and emergency treatments provided to my pet.